Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the regional Pre-Sales team and report to the EMEA EAST Sales Engineering Director
- Present, Propose and demonstrate the Commvault software suite of products through the use of appropriate media – presentation, white board, proof of concepts and demonstrations, etc.
- Work with the sales and channel teams in order to define the technical strategy and plan within opportunities, customers and partners
- Work with internal departments (sales, support, marketing, channel), as appropriate, to ensure success during sales campaigns and/or to ensure the partner experience is extremely positive
- Assist in achieving annual revenue goals in line with the Commvault’s regional business plan
- Attend meetings, training and maintain regular communication with the regional / global Sales Engineering community and other technical and development functions
- Be a thought leader within the Sales Engineering division and a go-to resource
- Work closely with internal departments to manage and escalate critical situations which could affect the business.
Position Requirements include:
- The successful candidate appointed to this position will demonstrate experience and ability within the IT Industry with a good educational background and proven ability to learn both through structured training as well as through the day to day use of Commvault technology. Preferred candidates would have a significant number of the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and experience within IT industry in roles such as administration, support, licensing, sales or consultancy within software / hardware vendors / resellers.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!