Specialized Sales Rep - Italy
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Hedvig, a Commvault Venture, provides software-defined storage for enterprises building private, hybrid, or multi cloud environments. The Hedvig Distributed Storage Platform is designed to standardize primary and secondary workloads, thereby driving significant operational efficiency. It consolidates block, file, and object into a single, API-driven platform that keeps pace with ever-growing data needs. Hedvig's patented technology forms a distributed, scale-out cluster that transforms commodity servers or cloud computing into a flexible foundation for bare metal, hypervisor, and container infrastructure.
For more information about Hedvig, visit www.commvault.com/software-defined-storage
The Specialty Sales Representative is responsible for achieving quota by selling Hedvig solutions into a defined account list that includes current Commvault customers and other high value prospects. The position is a field sales role engaging in face-to-face sales with customers and prospects either directly or through partners and working in conjunction with Commvault Core Sales team. The SSP plans, organizes, leads and controls focused sales growth on a specific set of offerings, account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-quarter basis. This individual may lead a cross-functional sales team and is responsible for creating sales campaigns to penetrate/expand his/her target accounts. The SSP must have the ability to articulate an in-depth understanding of the customers’ environment, current challenges/goals and be able to align Commvault software-defined storage solutions to those challenges/goals including a financial and strategic value proposition. The candidate must have a history of success in selling complex software solutions and ideally have some level of prior engagement with the target account set.
How you will make an impact:
- Achieve quarterly and annual quotas by selling to new and established - large, complex prospects and customers
- Develop and implement strategic account plans for target account expansion and new account acquisition
- Create sales campaigns into target accounts and closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer/prospect leadership
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Manage a matrixed sales team; liaison with clients, Deal Desk, inside sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, finance and legal to drive a prospect to close
- Establish and maintain a productive, professional relationship with key personnel in assigned customer/prospect accounts
- Construct and deliver tangible business cases at the CXO level including financial (ROI & TCO), technical and strategic value propositions
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
- Identify and build strategic relationships with partners and alliances that have existing relationships with the assigned target accounts
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes
- Ensure orders meet all legal and financial requirements
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry, Commvault and competitive knowledge
- Plan, attend and coordinate executive briefings
- Leverage internal sales tools and processes to drive opportunities to a successful close.
Position Requirements include:
- 7+ years’ sales experience
- Minimum of five years demonstrated success in software sales at the enterprise level; selling six-and-seven figure deals and managing an integrated selling team
- Business understanding of the storage management and data management industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace
- Experience of virtualization and containerization technologies would be an advantage
- Minimum of two years success in identifying, building relationships and selling directly or with partners
- Excellent communication, persuasive, and listening skills
- Background in IT infrastructure
- Experience of MEDDICC sales methodology or similar would be an advantage
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!