Commercial Account Executive - Netherlands
We have an outstanding opportunity for a successful Commercial Account Executive who will develop and grow the business with the assigned accounts and territories. This person will generate revenue by identifying and developing a customer base, selling solutions to new and existing key and strategic customers through face-to-face contact either directly and through partners, and proactively managing accounts.
How you will make an impact:
- Identify and qualify leads and generate new business opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline.
- Foster strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of contact.
- Identify and build strategic relationships and leverage partners; manage partner relationships, roll out partner programs, manage partner sales and technical enablement, and approve deal registrations.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients.
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes.
- Ensure orders meet all legal and financial requirements.
- Analyse potential sales opportunities by using data analyses, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by the potential clients.
What we ask:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of five years’ demonstrated success in selling Software products and solutions to new and existing customers.
- Understanding of the storage management industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace.
- Minimum of two years’ success in identifying, building relationships and selling with channel partners.
- Experience and discipline in the usage of a CRM-system (preferably Salesforce).
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive, listening skills.
- Background in IT infrastructure.
What you will get:
- Lots of freedom and support to grow your own business with the assigned accounts and segments.
- Excellent renumeration and secondary benefits.
- Working for the leader in Data Management and Recovery. For the eight time in a row, Commvault has been recognized as the leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions
- Working for a global company who is committed to inventing in new products and solutions (acquisition of Hedvig and launch of Metallic – our new brand for SaaS solutions.
- Working in a very nice office in Utrecht with excellent facilities.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!