Temporary, Service Renewal Coordinator
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Temporary Service Renewal Coordinator located in Tinton Falls, NJ to facilitate the renewal of software maintenance contracts. The ideal candidate should possess customer service experience, as this position requires extensive interaction with the company’s client base. The Temporary Service Renewal Coordinator will also serve as an intermediary between customers and account managers, licensing representatives and support engineers.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Attain familiarity with product functionality as a means to assist customers with licensing audits and purchasing decisions
- Often serve in a sales support function
- Pursue delinquent accounts
- Calculate the value of annual maintenance contracts
- Engage end users and distribution network to ensure contract delivery, and work through questions/issues that arise during the renewal cycle
- Assess risk in renewal opportunities while working with manager(s) to discount within pre-determined boundaries
- Advise customers undergoing acquisition/divesture with respect to impact to an existing renewal contract
- Forecast the probability of timely renewal closure
- Achieve individual and team revenue renewal targets as set by management
- Participate in ad hoc programs as directed by management
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years previous experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, specifically pertaining to telephone and email contact
- Detail-oriented and analytical, with regard to both contracts and financial data, in a time-sensitive environment.
- Prior finance/accounting experience is preferred, but not required, as limited reporting and analysis are necessary
- Computer skills, Excel, Word, and Outlook required
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!