Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
How you will make an impact:
- Involved in all product development: business analysis, requirements gathering, functional and technical specification, design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of new applications.
- Responds to user application issues in a timely manner.
- Creates and enhances applications based on changing business needs.
- Assists in the design of new applications and processes to meet business needs.
- Ability to determine and document user requirements through interviews with various business groups.
- Ability to conduct and participate in meetings with various levels of users and management.
- Demonstrated ability of bringing complex development projects to successful completion.
- Ability to self-learn on the job
What you need to succeed:
- 1+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Full lifecycle production software development in the Microsoft Visual Studio development environment and frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of C#
- Proficient with Angular/Other front end frameworks
- Thorough understanding of Azure PaaS
- Experience with developing API’s and MVC Applications
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills - ability to conduct meetings, communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- The following experience is a plus:
- Porting a legacy application over to a new hosted platform
- Migrating legacy applications from on premise to Azure
- Experience with CI/CD environments
- Experience with TDD/BDD
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!