Looking to break into Taxation as our 2019 Fall Intern? You may have just found a place at Commvault.
Commvault’s data protection and information management solutions provide mid- and enterprise-level organizations worldwide with a significantly better way to get value from their data Commvault can help companies protect, access and use all of their data, anywhere and anytime, turning data into a powerful strategic asset.
We are looking for a Tax intern to join our internal global Tax Team in our Headquarters in Tinton Falls, NJ. The intern will get involved in all aspects of Sales Tax automation process and assist with audits.
The ideal candidate will learn about various aspects of corporate sales tax compliance and will have a direct impact on the business by improving efficiencies within the tax process.
How you will make an impact:
- Developing various aspects of the sales tax automation process
- Assisting with audits
What you need to succeed:
- Working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field (e.g. Finance)
- Available part-time year round and full time during the summer
- Creative, analytical thinker with strong attention to detail and presentation
- Some relevant experience such as relevant internships, volunteer work or classroom assignments
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!