Senior Manager, Customer Education
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Customer Education Leader
Commvault is the world’s most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data — anywhere and anytime.
Are you looking to make an impact?
The Customer Education Leader at Commvault is responsible for managing and prioritizing training content, preparing for and conducting in-person and virtual training sessions for our Customers and Partners on product knowledge, discovery/scoping and listening skills, presentation skills, processes, planning methodologies, Value Selling and other tools/resources relative to successful job performance. In addition, you will continue to look for opportunities to enhance the enablement program and solicit feedback from the Customer Success organization regarding their needs.
- Manage prioritization and maintenance of enablement content materials for channel and direct Customers. Ensure content is up-to-date and relevant in all role-based curriculums in the learning management system and associated content in our content management tool.
- Maintain customer and partner education portals, ensuring that existing portals continue to meet needs and requirements.
- Understands Learning design, customer education and business development opportunity.
- Implement internal programs and work with stakeholders to ensure awareness of customer education offerings.
- Coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of virtual and in person workshops and certification processes for our premium customers.
- Continuous feedback, reporting and ongoing communication of new hire certification progress to our Customer Success leaders.
- Continual evaluation of certification processes/procedures/ enablement content; improve training effectiveness by participating in development of new approaches, techniques, and materials.
- Build and facilitate practice and mocks/certification exercises in enablement coaching tools, in virtual tools and in person skill practice workshops.
- Embrace modern learning techniques and implement a strategy which considers free, paid and on-demand content.
- You will work closely with all cross-functional departments in the development and deployment of Customer enablement deliverables.
- Travel- Up to 25% for facilitation of mocks, workshops and Kickoff events.
- Expert level training and facilitation skills (both in-person and virtual) in a Hitech Industry
- Enablement curriculum development expertise; deep knowledge of learning principles and end to end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods.
- Required: 3-5 years of client facing experience in a customer success or professional services organization.
- Strong experience in training development and delivery of Software product. Exposure to Agile development methodologies advantageous.
- Superior communication skills
- Comfortable engaging and communicating with all levels – must be able to conduct needs assessments with sales leadership at the highest levels
- Strategic enablement planning and implementation experience
- Optimal, but not required:
- Experience using learning software Captivate, Camtasia, Cornerstone, Brainshark, Mind tickle or other enablement tools.
- Experience with enterprise software, such as SQL, Exchange, Oracle etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Office 365 etc.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!