Sales Enablement Lead (Remote)
Delivering a world-class program to new sales talent.
Commvault, a world leader in innovative data and information management software, is adding to its Global Sales Enablement team. We're looking for a top-notch team player with a proven track record and experience in leading effective on-boarding programs for all roles in our sales organization. Proven ability to execute in a fast-paced, high-growth global software/high-tech industry is critical.
How you will Make an Impact at Commvault:
- Manage, evolve, and facilitate Commvault’s new sales employee development program.
- Lead a blended learning model to include classroom, webinars, self-paced, and event-based training, leveraging conventional and new technologies (e.g., podcasts, video, micro-learning).
- Coach and mentor new hires throughout their full ramp period and foster a culture of peer to peer and manager coaching.
- Effectively incorporate adult learning principles into all components of curriculum, with an emphasis on accelerated learning design and development.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to ensure content meets learning objectives, and that presenters are well rehearsed and well prepared.
- Challenge and hold trainees accountable for meeting training goals. Orchestrate fun, team-building activities throughout the program. Ensure that new sales employees leave your program energized and ready to succeed in their new roles.
- Maintain tight collaboration with hiring managers on progress, learning gaps, strengths and development.
- Engage with the new hire sales cohorts virtually to foster an engaging experience leading up to the live workshop.
- Maintain sales facing systems (Showpad, LMS, Jive) with curated content, self-service, and certification mechanisms, ensuring all content is current, aligned to go-to-market and sales strategies.
- Monitor key performance indicators to track sales on-boarding program efficacy; work with Business Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive on-boarding improvements.
- In collaboration with sales enablement team members, coach and guide new hires through highly concentrated ramp up activities: product and solution knowledge, sales skills, internal resource navigation, sales tools competency, effective negotiation and closing new business.
- 5+ years of sales enablement experience and 2+ years of quota carrying sales experience or sales team management experience with emphasis on coaching and mentorship preferred
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training a sales org successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Prior experience and familiarity of working with MEDDIC and value based selling methodologies a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of the software development landscape and ability to articulate technical aspects is needed.
- Strong listening skills; seeks clarification and complete understanding of an issue prior to action
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training.
- Experience developing training guides and/or modules for consumption by a broad audience; this includes the use of presentations, interactive sales exercises and other sales training content development.
- Utilizes discretionary decision making to effectively achieve outcomes beneficial to all departments and to all parties trained
- Identifies and finds solutions to potential training problems which may be systemic to the organization
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!