Project Manager, Digital Marketing
The Marketing Project Manager is the driver of our most critical, high-visibility marketing programs. The remit of the Marketing Project Manager is to use our project management software to oversee the process of project management: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and delivering a project on time and within resource allocation. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced environments, where their time management and communication strengths result in efficiently planned and executed projects.
How you will make an impact:
Get us organized.
- Using project management software, create detailed project plans with specifications and deliverables, timelines, scopes, and staffing plans.
- Identify dependencies / gaps in the plan and provide guidance to address.
- Analyze the project’s “critical path,” or specific risk areas where the project could be delayed without tight hand-offs, and manage those closely.
- Build and leverage standardized project templates and timelines.
- Outline recurring steps and resources needed for every activity to ensure that critical tasks aren't overlooked or done in the wrong order.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement / enhancement and provide suggestions to optimize.
- Maintain communication channels with a large group of internal and external project stakeholders.
- Communicate overall project goals as well as the expectations of individual contributors.
- Run status calls, driving agenda, capturing minutes and filtering out any irrelevant information. Develop weekly status reports.
- Use your people skills, authority, and strong analytical skills to drive us forward.
- Demonstrate authority to encourage contributors to provide accurate, high-quality deliverables on time.
- Lead with “yes.” Demonstrate an open mind to project pivots and or changes in direction, while keeping a close eye on scope creep, and clearly explaining the positive or negative impact these changes may have on the project’s success.
- Be able to shift back and forth between managing the everyday workflow and the big picture. Be capable of reporting at the level of the health of an overall project all the way down to the individual deliverable.
What you need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of project management experience in Digital or Marketing space.
- Proven ability to manage complex, year-long projects with contributors and stakeholders from marketing and non-marketing departments such as Sales, Operations, Software/Product Development, Pricing, Reporting.
- Demonstrated working experience in project / task management software; preferred experience with Workfront, Asana, or a similar project management software.
- Experience with project configuration and roll-out in a marketing organization.
- Project management in an environment where some marketing is direct and some through a value-added reseller and alliance partner ecosystem is ideal.
- Experience with integrated marketing and campaign management; understanding of omni-channel programs and executions.
- Familiarity with SiriusDecisions Campaign Framework a plus.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile project management methodologies. PMP certification a plus, but not required.
- Time management guru.
- Exceptional people skills. Flexible with a wide range of communication preferences.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!