Manager, Sales Enablement
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
The Manager for Americas Sales Enablement is accountable for increasing the sales productivity of the Commvault sales teams through skills development, knowledge transfer and sales readiness initiatives.
We’re looking for a top-notch team player in the Americas with solid experience assessing and identifying performance gaps and designing highly effective sales enablement programs to increase productivity and effectiveness. You’ll work hand in hand with front line sales leaders, AVP’s and Theater leadership to assess and identify performance improvement initiatives and programs. You’re a confident sales trainer, master facilitator, you get the big picture and know how to put tactics in place to move the needle.And, as part of our Partner integrated GTM strategy this team will work closely with the Commvault Partner Enablement function to ensure the Commvault sales teams are prepared to engage with Partners and leverage the Alliance ecosystem to drive overall sales results.
Location: Flexibility exists for the ideal candidate, but must be willing and able to travel frequently.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Ongoing assessment of sales enablement needs and continuous introduction of and enhancements to sales enablement initiatives within Americas
- Analyze sales results and trending to prescribe needed enablement actions/programs aligned to and leveraging WW Sales Enablement programs and initiatives
- Categorize and prioritize sales enablement, sales process/SFA technology, and sales skill needs based on both short-term and long-term organizational impact
- Support operational excellence and sales productivity by enabling local teams on sales methodology, internal processes, systems and tools
- Assist in the development of the roadmap for sales effectiveness initiatives and programs that map to improved sales results
- Work with SMEs (both internal and external) to capture knowledge and real-world experience to be delivered within enablement initiatives and programs
- Determine the appropriate vehicles (training, tools, portals, resources, etc.) to deliver the desired outcomes
- Assist with creation and independently create session material and associated reinforcement and assessment vehicles—including face-to-face classroom, virtual classroom, and eLearning content
- Execute on virtual and face-to-face training delivery (eLearning/virtual/traditional classroom)
- Gathering, analyzing, and presenting metrics and results of all sales enablement initiatives to Senior Director, WW Sales Enablement, as well as theatre leadership
- Provide key communications support including facilitation of town halls, live and virtual team meetings, customizing newsletters and other media to reflect regional priorities, capturing wins and best practices
- Proven experience in leading the sales enablement efforts within the Americas Theater while at the same time adding to the overall effectiveness of a global sales enablement team
- Strong background in sales, sales management, sales operations, sales enablement, and sales learning and development
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively, and coordinate/deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to deliver on all stages of a project from start-up to finish within established timeframes
- 7+ years’ experience in the design, development, delivery, and measurement of effectiveness of sales enablement program
- Ability to deliver both classroom and virtual enablement training and coaching sessions
- Proven proficiency in utilizing instructional design methodologies and adult learning theories
- Experience in developing relationships with sales professionals, sales managers, and sales executive leadership
- Experience in enabling global sales forces with sales force automation processes and platforms
- Working knowledge of sales force automation (SFA), learning management (LMS), sales enablement tools (Datahug, RainKing), BI tools (Qlik) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively assess needs, recommend solutions, deign, deliver, and measure the results of sales enablement initiatives and programs
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of stakeholder satisfaction
- Proficient in Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office suite software programs, internet search engines, and learning program design systems and software such as Lectora, Captivate, and Adobe Suite (Articulate) or similar content and assessment development applications
- Knowledge of and execution on evaluation of ROI/success metrics strategies and processes
- Experience in high-tech and the software industry preferred
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!