Lead Development Representative
Commvault is searching for a Lead Development Representative (LDR) in our global headquarters in Tinton Falls, NJ.
- This role is primarily responsible for opportunity generation and pipeline development
- Work on a fast paced team while remaining focused on individual goals and milestones
- Connect with customers and prospects through inbound and outbound calling, inbound chat, and email to position Commvault solutions and identify and develop opportunities for Sales
- Daily tasks include outbound dialing to marketing responders and target prospects and customers, probing for active projects that align to Commvault solutions, evoking interest in data solutions, qualify and disqualify potential customers, and apply value propositions to specific customer scenarios and types
- Target 80+ dials per day
- Develop close relationship with sales counterparts who you will be supporting
- 2 or more years similar/related experience.
- 1 or more year(s) exceptional sales attainment in a quota-driven, high-demand environment
- IT sales or B2B experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) and telephone presence.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Self-motivated, accountable approach combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Affinity for technology
- SFDC and Outreach.io experience preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- Some travel required for trade show support
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!