Intern, Order Entry Logistics
Commvault is currently seeking an Intern in our Revenue Recognition department to assist with order entry logistics for our hardware product offering.
How you will make an impact:
- Setup new hardware orders in the Logistics systems and validate the order before processing.
- Order the hardware and services from the US warehouse or have them built in the EMEA factory.
- Provide delivery, tracking, information and support for customers, partners and internal teams with question or issues.
- Work closely with the Order Entry team to provide and meet financial requirements.
- Work closely with the warehouse, factory and carriers to manage deliveries, issues or customer changes.
What you need to succeed:
- Actively pursing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Ability to work on a fast paced and dynamic program.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented with a strong sense of accountability.
- Must be available to commit a minimum of 10-20 hours per week.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!