Head of Customer Advocacy & Success
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We are looking for a senior leader to join our Customer Success team and be a part of our transformation journey. This leadership role will combine your love for customer engagement with your winning spirit to ensure both the Customers’ and Commvault’s success.
This position will help us design, implement, and execute on how we deliver value to the customer – it combines the customer facing aspects of customer success with our subscription renewals activities. It requires a leader who is customer obsessed to create leading edge processes across our organization and our partner community to ensure that our customers are realizing the value of their investment in Commvault from onboarding through renewal. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner across the organization as you build the infrastructure to tackle customer challenges and turn them into opportunities for the future. Product adoption, customer engagement, feedback, and over customer health is key for a successful renewal. This position is responsible for growing an industry leading customer centric subscription renewal team that contributes to the company’s overall revenue targets. This is the most critical component on our transition from legacy, perpetual licensing pricing models to more of a SAAS subscription and consumption-based models.
We are seeking an experienced leader who can represent our customers internally and can also represent Commvault externally to the market. This will require a blend of strong organizational, process, and selling skills; someone who can operate both strategically and can get things done.
- Support the organization in the on-boarding and launch of new customers and use cases, accelerating time to revenue for the customer and Commvault.
- Partner with product, engineering, sales, marketing and finance to ensure positive customer outcomes, product adoption and an ever-evolving feedback loop to deliver increasing value to our existing and future customers.
- Optimize customer engagement and measure its impact at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Develop and lead key customer advocacy programs such as advisory boards, executive sponsorship programs, the customer net promoter score survey
- Partner with Product and Engineering to accelerate a data-informed, product adoption approach to FY investments, release and roadmap planning
- Be the voice of the customer, and build a team who will do the same
- Attract and retain high-potential Customer Success leaders globally.
- Achieve operational excellence by continuous measurement and communication of metrics to the team and leadership.
- Implement and oversee the tech stack your team needs to achieve success
- Accountable for retaining and growing the revenue of existing customers. Partner with sales leadership to build strong processes and engagement frameworks. This role carries a revenue target.
- Highly organized, process driven individual who can lead in a collaborative environment
- Proven customer success leader who has successfully run and managed customer advocacy and customer success functions in an enterprise software company preferable Software–as-a-Service business.
- Demonstrated experience in driving high renewal rates, short time to value for solutions, high customer satisfaction, increasing adoption and stickiness by measuring usage/utilization metrics
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Experience in leveraging partners to deliver adoption services
- Ability to align customer success with sales and product functions.
- Deeply integrated with sales to help grow the deal value and be an enabler for company’s growth objectives
- Expert at executing and “gets stuff done.”
- Proficient in capturing and building methodology and best practices
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!