Head of Americas Marketing
Commvault seeks a Head of Americas Marketing who will align directly with the America sales team and report to Commvault’s Global Head of Field & Partner Marketing. In this role your major responsibilities would include; the ability to work closely with Americas sales leaders across all channels (direct, alliance partners, and distributors/ resellers) as well as other global theatre marketing leads and the various internal marketing organizations. The candidate must have excellent customer and market analysis skills, be a strategic thinker and strong leader, and the ability to prioritize and turn insight into plans of action. This person will have budget allocation and management responsibilities.
As the Head of Americas Marketing, you will work individually and as part of a global marketing team that plans and implements marketing programs to support the sales organization. You will have excellent organizational skills and the ability to work and communicate with marketing and sales team members daily. You will be a strategic thinker who builds annual/quarterly marketing plans and goals, directs your team to execute, and subsequently measures the effectiveness of the marketing programs. The primary intent of the role is to support sales revenue goals, for new and existing customers, by implementing integrated marketing programs that deliver positive results.
How you will make an impact:
- In alignment with the corporate and regional Americas sales objectives, and global marketing objectives, set the marketing strategy for the Americas Theatre (North, Central and South America).
- Understand the Americas market and Commvault’s business goals and objectives, then develop and implement a marketing plan to support sales growth.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Regional Vice President, Area Vice Presidents, Sales Channels and Alliance teams to set the marketing strategy, allocation and plan of execution
- Create detailed business analysis by accounts, markets, customer segments, products, solutions and verticals to drive targeted marketing programs and gauge impact.
- Create and drive highly targeted and effective integrated marketing programs
- Optimize/expand lead funnel, working always to improve lead quality, quantity, distribution rules and processes and cost structure for closed end lead cycle.
- Regularly attend sales calls and Quarterly Business Reviews to provide input, report on marketing execution/effectiveness and ensure continued alignment in support of both short term and long term sales goals.
What you need to succeed:
- Customer-centric mindset coupled with sense of sales urgency and focus
- Excellent collaboration skills in working cross-functionally with sales organization, corporate marketing, peers, channels and alliance teams
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities and ability to see the big picture including alignment to sales and marketing opportunities, and then turn insight into action, and track subsequent effectiveness.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: to lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule
- Strategic, but willing to be hands-on in ensuring that the marketing executions achieve objectives and drive desired results.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, able to inspire and drive team effectiveness, paying attention to people development, and building relationships in matrix environment.
- Excellent analysis, organizational, management and communication skills
- Must be comfortable and passionate about technology
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!