Email Marketing Specialist
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Metallic, the SaaS division of Commvault, is looking for a rockstar Email Marketing Specialist to drive our email marketing strategies and execution. This role is a key part of the marketing team and will be responsible for the ongoing management and development of all marketing automation processes, email tools, and external agency support in this area. The ideal candidate is data-driven, process-oriented, and collaborates well with key stakeholders. This role reports to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager of Metallic and will be closely aligned with the sales organization.
How you will make an impact:
- Identify target audience and formulate a plan for email list growth
- Oversee an external agency in creating and executing on a marketing automation and email campaign roadmap
- Work closely with the sales team to optimize the flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform: Marketo and Salesforce
- Write newsletters, email promotions, product update notifications, and design nurture programs
- Ensure data integrity through effective design and maintenance of Marketo processes and online preference centers
- A/B test email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Continually optimize inbound lead scoring to increase engagement and conversion rates of nurture emails and marketing qualified leads
- Create and manage email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
What you need to Be Ready:
- 3+ years of marketing automation / email marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with HTML
- Proficiency in Marketo as a marketing automation platform; Marketo certification a plus
- Knowledge of other marketing channels as well as performance marketing analytics
- Familiarity with CRM and database tools like Salesforce
- Exceptional written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
- Positive outlook, passionate about digital marketing, and flexible to changing market needs
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!