Digitial Marketing Strategist
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist job description
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to join our awesome marketing team! As a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist at Commvault, you will lead a worldwide team, responsible for setting the direction and strategy for digital marketing, managing media buying, and overseeing the execution of our worldwide digital marketing efforts.
Digital marketing is extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and demand generation objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a passion for MarTech, and all things digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Strategist duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall worldwide digital marketing strategy
- Manage and build-up skills and capabilities of the digital marketing strategy team
- Manage digital agency relationships for media buying, and execution
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Oversight of all digital marketing channels, in collaboration with other marketing teams
- Measure ROI and KPIs for optimization across channels and tactics, and impacts on demand generation
- Prepare and manage worldwide digital marketing budget
- Build inbound marketing plan around paid media, and in collaboration with web team
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Strategist requirements
- 5 years of experience in b2b marketing, preferably in the enterprise software segment
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- 3 years of managing a digital marketing budget
- 3 years of managing a team
- Understanding of different digital marketing channels, strengths and weaknesses
- Experience with online marketing tools
- 3 years of managing SEM/Paid Social
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field, or equivalent experience
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!