Digitial Marketing Strategist
Commvault seeks a Digital Marketing Strategist located in our Tinton Falls, NJ global headquarters. We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to join our awesome marketing team! As a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist at Commvault, you will lead a worldwide team, responsible for setting the direction and strategy for digital marketing, managing media buying, and overseeing the execution of our worldwide digital marketing efforts.
Digital marketing is extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and demand generation objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a passion for MarTech, and all things digital marketing.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Build, plan and implement the overall worldwide digital marketing strategy
- Manage and build-up skills and capabilities of the digital marketing strategy team
- Manage digital agency relationships for media buying, and execution
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Oversight of all digital marketing channels, in collaboration with other marketing teams
- Measure ROI and KPIs for optimization across channels and tactics, and impacts on demand generation
- Prepare and manage worldwide digital marketing budget
- Build inbound marketing plan around paid media, and in collaboration with web team
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Position Requirements Include:
- 5 years of experience in b2b marketing, preferably in the enterprise software segment
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- 3 years of managing a digital marketing budget
- 3 years of managing a team
- Understanding of different digital marketing channels, strengths and weaknesses
- Experience with online marketing tools
- 3 years of managing SEM/Paid Social
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field, or equivalent experience
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!