Developer (Data Science)
Commvault is seeking a Developer that will help us gain insight into our data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, building and maintaining data infrastructure, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Position may be based out of our HQ in Tinton Falls, NJ or our satellite office in Orlando, FL.
How you will make an impact:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
What you need to succeed;
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Python expertise, along with experience in one or more common data science toolkits, such as pytorch, sklearn, tensorflow, pandas, numpy, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience working in a Spark environment like Azure DataBricks
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Strong experience with C# programming
- Data-oriented personality
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or some other engineering discipline required
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!