Channel and Finance Operations Manager
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
As Channel and Finance Operations Manager, you will support the operations across our Channel Sales, Go-To-Market and Finance Teams. Like a startup within the company, Metallic is a lean, cross-functional team dedicated to launching new SaaS solutions with partners. This position is a key, new role, which will be responsible to help scale the business in the coming years. It is a mix of tactically executing the day to day of our business and strategically impacting the future of how we engage with our partners and transact across our eco-system.
How you will make an impact:
- Support the Go-To-Market activities by assisting in the recruitment, onboarding and support of our partners.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert for channel operations.
- Assist with the administration of the Partner Portal including creating partner accounts and adding users as needed.
- On going management of the partner program including the tracking of MDF, rebates, as well as influence design and implementation of changes.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely fulfillment of orders in co-ordination with Finance, SaaS Operations, Customer Success and Sales.
- Support the accurate billing of fulfilled orders and usage with our Finance team and distribution partners.
- Ensure that Partners are effectively communicated to in terms of their existing customer usage and billing information.
- Ensure data is accurately reflected in our CRM and Billing systems, and partner with stakeholders across the organization to ensure processes are adequately implemented to support those efforts.
- Work on projects ranging from system automation, metrics reporting, planning, and implementation of new business systems.
What you need to Be Ready:
- 3+ years experience within an operations organization, preferably with some channel experience.
- Work effectively in an environment with multiple priorities and critical deadlines
- Thrive on driving growth and implementing effective changes to support goals.
- Strong Excel Skills including advanced formulas and using pivot tables.
- Advanced experience with Salesforce and NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience in a SaaS business that is primarily channel driven is a plus.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!