Business Intelligence Applications Developer
The Business Applications Developer is an integral part of our Business Intelligence and Analytics team. This role will work with enterprise data sets (both internal and external) and is responsible for designing, analyzing, and implementing data solutions in support of the Enterprise Data Management strategic initiatives. This includes, but not limited to data operations support; documenting data requirements; supporting and aligning data delivery and use with data governance; determining the best acquisition, management and provisioning process for accurate and timely data to the organization; create project and process specifications, coordinate with project teams, and ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget.
How you will make an impact:
- Provide business analysis and integration for strategic business processes and services for organizational programs and projects:
- Work with US team’s operational experts to define projects, provide recommendations and implement solutions for data related projects
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, providing management with an assessment of change possibilities and business justification.
- Collaborate with other members of the Data Management team and other businesses and key partnerships on a business and project basis as needed to assist with project scope definition, project management, process improvement, and/or process modeling.
- Design, develop, implement and support mission-critical enterprise reports and dashboards using Microsoft’s PowerBI visualization tool and Microsoft Analysis Services to augment the Business Intelligence team as needed.
- Quality Assurance – Work with the Data Management and Data Integrity team to develop a report and dashboard - quality assurance process to increase the data integrity of the reports and dashboards generated.
- Work with management and team members to understand the key reporting and dashboarding requirements for all our data sets.
What you need to Be Ready:
- Ability to design, develop, test and implement data management processes utilizing data from various production systems, data store(s)/data warehouse(s)/data mart(s). Strong knowledge of building SQL Queries.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure suite overall (i.e. data factory, container services, dev ops, ML service)
- Model deployment experience
- Experience with python, C#, scala
- Self-starter with ability to troubleshoot root cause
- Building Power BI reports/dashboards as needed.
- Provide recommendations for data infrastructure performance optimization while maintaining data accuracy and integrity.
- 2+ years’ experience with supporting database reporting, business intelligence, and analytics platforms
- Intermediary to expert ability to develop SQL queries
- Intermediate to Expert proficiency with Microsoft Azure Suite
- Experience with ETL Processes and Tools
- Experience with development of BI dashboards – Power BI preferred, but experience with other tools (QLIK, Tableau, etc.) is acceptable and a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Calidus, and Marketo a strong plus
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!