Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Work as part of the account team to formulate account strategies and plans particularly engaging with resources from channel partners for accounts as well develop new opportunities
• Build relationships with Enterprise clients based technical selling roles such as Solutions/Principal Architects, Systems Engineers, Technical Account Managers, etc.
• Anticipate technology trends and successfully build strong relationships with clients and internal departments (sales, support, product management, marketing, development) to ensure success during sales campaigns and/or to ensure the customer experience is positive.
• Propose and professionally demonstrate the Commvault products using presentations, existing customer solutions, white board, demo’s, pilots, "proof-of-concepts", etc.
• Embrace calling on senior level IT leadership and engage with the customer to qualify and understand key technical, financial, operational, and business issues that can be addressed with any one or all the products in the Commvault products.
• Distil the pre-sales discovery into a concise message, outlining the technical, business, operational, and financial inefficiencies/challenges that the Commvault addresses with its products.
• Actively participate in Sales meetings, QBRs, adding value and technical leadership on all topics (field marketing, qualifying, etc.).
• Continuously develop and maintain technical and market expertise through training, certifications, conferences, etc.
• Experience in Pre Sales delivery, presenting, selling, supporting Enterprise Clients - working or competitive knowledge of e.g. VEEAM, Rubrik, Cohesity, Veritas NetBackup, Networker, Avamar, IBM TSM, Commvault, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
• Experience in the software or storage industry serving in a pre-sales systems engineer role.
• Proven experience selling & architecting of data management solutions (backup and recovery, data migration, replication, compliance, SRM, etc.).
• Experience with common Software licensing practices (cloud, perpetual, subscription)
• Enterprise application exposure or knowledge of (SAP, Oracle, Exchange, db2, SharePoint).
• Advanced knowledge of storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, tape drives, libraries, and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments.
• Requires consultative selling skills which pair product expertise with strong business, industry and competitive acumen.
• Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills; ability to build and maintain business relationships.
• Ability to work in an organized, procedural manner and to be able to use tools such as Salesforce.com to facilitate process and information organization.
• Sales methodology experience (TAS, SPIN, Solution Selling, Challenger, etc.)
• Ability to work in a rapid growth environment where priorities, roles and responsibilities are continuously updated to meet market and customer demands.
• Hyper-V, VMware, NetApp, Dell, HDS, Microsoft MCITP experience or certifications a plus.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!