Enterprise Account Executive
This is the time to join the Commvault Enterprise Accounts team in Sydney. We have a great opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to drive revenue within a targeted named account list. Your focus will be continued new account acquisition, account penetration, building a strong network and development of an effective multi-year sales campaigns into your named accounts.
With the latest release of Commvault HyperScale and the Commvault Appliance, this is an incredibly exciting time to be part of data management conversations that matter to our clients.
In this role you will be providing indirect leadership to and collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Partner Business Managers, Customer Support, Professional Services and Channel partners.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and delivering on specific and achievable account plans for your named accounts
- Building strategic relationships across the accounts, articulating a clear value proposition
- Leading account development and acquisition strategies mapped to the clients' pain points and planning cycles, focusing on customer outcomes
- Assessing accounts to establish primary/secondary account targets.
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end sales process in complex and multi-year relationships.
- Genuine desire to form relationships with Commvault’s “Sell-Through” and “Sell-With” partner community
- Engaging with and nurturing existing network of executive relationships.
- Taking proactive steps to build strong relationships with channel partners and being a trusted advisor to clients and partners
Key Requirements Include:
- Proven software solutions sales experience working in a matrix environment within a multi national technology company
- Passion for selling into both new and existing enterprise level accounts at executive level
- Ability to lead matrixed teams and establish clear roles and responsibilities for each team member.
- Proactive approach to exploring and developing new opportunities
- Understanding of our industry, competitive landscape and emerging trends.
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to drive deals to closure
- High-energy and drive to follow issues through to resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the company value proposition and present solutions to a wide range of customers, executive teams and peers.
- Skillful at navigating customer buying ecosystems, fully engaging partners as extended sales team members.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!