Commercial Account Executive, Melbourne
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
- Collaborate with Commvault’s cross functional teams (SE, Partner Teams, Marketing etc.) to develop a detailed Commercial Growth Plan to attract and engage new customers and grow existing buying relationships, and ultimately strongly execute against the Plan to deliver results.
- Lead Commercial Growth Plan development that includes identifying and prioritizing customer accounts with acquisition strategies mapped to the organizational mandates, pain points, compelling corporate mandates, and planning cycles.
- Leverage all resources to include inside sales, field sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, executive sponsors, finance, deal desk, and legal to drive a prospect to healthy, long-term relationships.
- Drive the end-to-end sales process in complex and multi-year relationships.
- Deliver up-to-date and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual software, professional services and maintenance quotas.
Position Requirements include:
- Proven sales experience working in a complex environment for technology companies.
- Passion for selling into both new and existing enterprise level accounts at C-suites level.
- Credible experience in engaging customers and partners to develop new revenue and business opportunities.
- Strong collaborator and possess ability to collaborate with Commvault’s cross functional teams (SE, Partner Teams, Marketing etc.) to develop a detailed Commercial Growth Plan, and strongly execute against the Plan to deliver results.
- Ability to leverage matrixed teams to align with customer account strategy and drive successful execution.
- Solid understanding of all aspects relating to “ownership” and “accountability” of a customer account with a “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrate strong ability to articulate the company value proposition and present solutions that
include services, training, and consulting to a wide range of customers, executive teams, peers, and internal partners and teams.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!