Sales Enablement Manager, APAC
As the Senior Manager of Sales Enablement, APAC region you are accountable for increasing the sales productivity of the Commvault sales teams through skills development, knowledge transfer and sales readiness initiatives.
We’re looking for a team player in APAC with solid experience assessing and identifying performance gaps and designing highly effective sales enablement programs to increase productivity and effectiveness. You’ll work hand in hand with front line sales leaders to assess and identify performance improvement initiatives and programs. You’re a confident sales trainer, master facilitator, you get the big picture and know how to put tactics in place to move the needle.
As part of our partner integrated strategy you will work closely with the Commvault Partner Enablement function to ensure the Commvault sales teams are prepared to engage with Partners and leverage the Alliance ecosystem to drive overall sales results.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Ongoing assessment of sales enablement needs and continuous introduction of and enhancements to sales enablement initiatives within APAC
- Analyze sales results and trending to prescribe needed enablement actions/programs aligned to and leveraging WW Sales Enablement programs and initiatives
- Categorize and prioritize sales enablement, sales process/SFA technology, and sales skill needs based on both short-term and long-term organizational impact
- Support operational excellence and sales productivity by enabling local teams on sales methodology, internal processes, systems and tools
- Assist in the development of the roadmap for sales effectiveness initiatives and programs that map to improved sales results
- Work with SMEs (both internal and external) to capture knowledge and real-world experience to be delivered within enablement initiatives and programs
- Determine the appropriate vehicles (training, tools, portals, resources, etc.) to deliver the desired outcomes
- Assist with creation and independently create session material and associated reinforcement and assessment vehicles—including face-to-face classroom, virtual classroom, and eLearning content
- Execute on virtual and face-to-face training delivery (eLearning/virtual/traditional classroom)
- Gathering, analyzing, and presenting metrics and results of all sales enablement initiatives to Senior Director, WW Sales Enablement, as well as theatre leadership
- Provide key communications support including facilitation of town halls, live and virtual team meetings, customizing newsletters and other media to reflect regional priorities, capturing wins and best practices
Position Requirements include:
- Proven experience in leading the sales enablement function within APAC while at the same time adding to the overall effectiveness of a global sales enablement team
- Experience in the design, development, delivery, and measurement of effectiveness of sales enablement programs
- Ability to deliver both classroom and virtual enablement training and coaching sessions
- Proven proficiency in utilizing instructional design methodologies and adult learning theories
- Experience in developing relationships with sales professionals, sales managers, and sales executive leadership
- Strong background in sales, sales management, sales operations, sales enablement, sales learning and development
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively, and coordinate/deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to effectively assess needs, recommend solutions, deign, deliver, and measure the results of sales enablement initiatives and programs
- Knowledge of and execution on evaluation of ROI/success metrics strategies and processes
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!