Partner Business Manager, SEATH
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We are looking for an experienced channel sales professional, a ‘builder’ that will focus on growing revenues and establishing deeper and more meaningful relationships with our partners. A thought leader that understands the ins and outs of running reseller channel programs, of developing and executing lead generation programmes and helps our partners build a vibrant Commvault practice within their company to mutually grow profitable, engaging and long-term customer loyalty for both organisations.
Key to the role is growth of the partners Commvault business, not just into the named accounts owned by the sales team, but with a remit to “sell through” and “sell with” the partners into non named accounts driving growth from that sector. A sales focus working with the resellers and distributors to compete and close business with customers and prospects is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engage at partner executive and practice leader levels to create and execute joint business plans that increase revenue for both the partner and Commvault.
- Execute on the enablement materials provided from our indirect organisation and ensure access to reference architectures and design guides as well as resources and tools such as sales collateral and price books.
- Assist our Reseller partners and Distributors in taking advantage of performance-based incentives, training, accreditation, and enablement programs.
- Own, plan and execute lead generation programs/market campaigns with the top tier partners, ensuring revenue growth and a return on investment.
- Drive the planning and execution of lead generation programs via our Distributors to the lower tier partners.
- Act as the primary interface to our Reseller and Distributor partners for our sales, products, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Support sales and pre-sales activities and closing of deals, especially into the non- named accounts.
- Must have 5+ years of relevant experience in selling preferable software through Resellers and Distributors.
- Must have existing relationships in the reseller and distributor partner eco-system. Strong background in partner development and proven success of achieving accretive revenue.
- Solid experience in executing partner programs.
- First-class negotiation skills with the ability to obtain the best possible terms with our Partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Confident presenter.
- Ability and desire to operate within a fast paced matrix organization.
- Sound business and commercial/legal awareness.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!