Enterprise Account Executive
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) generates revenue by identifying and developing opportunities within a targeted Enterprise named account list/territory with heavy emphasis on developing detailed and executable account plans. They are the team leader that is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year basis. They direct and coordinate cross-functional teams and collaborate heavily with ISRs, System Engineers, Specialists, and Channel Partners, and are responsible for creating sales campaigns into the account base. They are responsible for fully executing against revenue targets.
- Create and deliver detailed and executable account plans, for all focus target accounts/territory to create new customers and grow existing buying relationships.
- Lead Enterprise/territory account development and acquisition strategies mapped to the organizational mandates, pain points, compelling corporate mandates, and planning cycles; establishes clear roles and responsibilities for each team member.
- Implement account plans that align and leverage all resources to include inside sales, field sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, executive sponsors, finance, deal desk, and legal to drive a prospect to healthy, long-term relationships.
- Control and orchestrate the end-to-end sales process in complex and multi-year relationships.
- Personal investment in building relationships with Commvault’s “Sell-Through” and “Sell-With” partner community including: Value Added Resellers, Cloud Solution Providers, Systems Integrators, OEM’s, Storage Infrastructure Providers, and ISV’s Partners to aid in pipeline development and revenue capture.
Position Requirements include:
- Proven sales experience working in a complex environment for technology companies.
- Demonstrated success and passion selling into both new and existing enterprise level accounts at CIO level.
- Knowledge at creating detailed and executable Account Plans for a subset of Enterprise targets
- Skillful at quarterbacking matrixed teams into account strategy and execution.
- Must be prepared to quarterback matrixed, internal resources and effectively leverage executive sponsorship into the account with established clear roles and responsibilities for each team member.
- Ability to pro-actively explore and develop new opportunities within clients to increase Commvault market penetration and develop a sustainable pipeline.
- Understanding of the industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!