Channel & Alliance Manager (SEATH)
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Crafting and implementing channel & alliance sales strategies to meet quarterly sales quota
- Build and own the programs and activities with our specified Channel and Alliance Partners that promote joint solutions and grow market share through these relationships.
- Be the evangelist both internally and externally of these programs, including launch planning and execution. Build stakeholder and industry mindshare for each partnership and related solutions.
- Engage at partner executive and practice leader levels to create joint business plans, route to market activities and measure success on a quarterly basis.
- Participate weekly reviews of pipeline, deals and forecast with the sales in the region.
- Enable the sales, marketing and presales teams to position define and to build out the key differentials for joint value propositions.
- Establish and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans with the Channel and Alliances to open up new route to market.
Positions Requirements Include:
- Passion for the Channel and Alliances partners with a creative and innovative view on challenging the status quo.
- Ability to listen and react to situations with empathy and alignment to business values.
- Relevant experience in product/solutions program management gained within preferable the software industry.
- Build joint value propositions and sales plays with partners in the past.
- Familiar with OEM relationships and dynamics.
- Experience of running Channel and Alliance relationships across region.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!