Senior Director, Cloud Alliances
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
The Senior Director, Cloud Alliances is expected to bring knowledge of Cloud technology, Digital transformation, Solution-led approach and sales experience to drive global pipeline/revenue .This leader will work cross-functionally with Commvault teams including sales, channel sales, marketing, product management, development/engineering, pre-sales, finance, legal, services, support, and education. You will be charged with establishing a shared vision between Commvault and Cloud Alliance, developing and executing the strategic plan and cultivating key executive relationships required to support the plan.
- Development, execution and management of a successful Partner development, Customer Acquisition and Revenue Growth strategy.
- Exceed Global Commvault product consumption goals
- Manage the global relationship with Cloud including working with their relevant senior leadership to formalize a governance model and drive a cadence of ongoing checkpoints
- Sett the long-range marketing strategy and building the global alliance marketing plan
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities Cloud offerings and the partner ecosystem.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception to launch, working with Commvault product and marketing teams
- Work with Commvault theater sales and channel teams to align with peer Cloud teams increase pipeline and drive sales theater-specific plans
- Business case creation and ROI analysis skills
- Cross-functional team leadership and influencing skills (internal and external)
- Support and work with sales on presentations, trade shows, channel marketing plans, and associated results.
- 8-10 years of experience in software and IT industry doing related business development, strategic alliance and/or partner management
- Strong relationships with key executives in the cloud, SaaS and IT industry including companies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft, etc
- Experience with direct and indirect sales and go-to-market initiatives with SaaS platforms
- Experience enabling enterprise sales organizations, and programs such as solution selling
- Experience selling and marketing solutions via cloud marketplaces
- Consistent track record of successful quota attainment in a sales and alliances role, tracking all types of measurements including sell through, sell to and sell with (partner influence)
- Proven aptitude for emerging industry trends including public cloud technologies, DevOps, microservices, containers, orchestration, cloud adoption and digital transformation.
- Familiarity with Cloud environments, Containers, IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP), PaaS, SaaS
- Aptitude to develop, negotiate, and implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Ability to develop new strategic alliances and field partnerships
- Capability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience working with partners, channel, and integrators to build strategic programs that drive demand and sales
- International go-to-market experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!