Sr. Director, Product & Solutions Marketing
For more than 20 years, Commvault, a global enterprise software leader in the management of data across cloud and on-premises environments, has been innovating in pursuit of data management perfection. We have experienced tremendous growth, pioneered numerous industry-shaping innovations, and established ourselves as a respected leader in data and information management. Now, with a growing portfolio, we are looking for a creative and talented individual who will contribute to our on-going transformation by leading a dynamic team to drive marketing for our industry-leading solutions and make Commvault a market stronghold in the field of storage and data management.
Our company culture generates a rare energy that powers our ability to rethink what’s possible and astonish customers. At Commvault, one purpose guides everything we do: We unlock potential in data, customers and each other.
The qualified candidate must possess strong business acumen and a passion to creatively develop messaging to drive relevance in the market. You will work with world-wide lead of product management, and play an integral role in shaping go-to-market strategy, positioning and messaging. Attention to detail and an ability to understand and present our solutions clearly and articulately is essential.
This highly visible position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, and requires frequent interaction with leadership team members, including the Chief Executive Officer. Regular collaboration with product managers, sales leaders and marketing leaders. Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills are important for this role.
- Lead a global team responsible for messaging, go-to-market strategy and content about our industry leading portfolio of solutions and services.
- Work across business units to drive a cohesive strategy and deliver value-based messaging for the company.
- Understand trends and competitive intelligence within the industry to apply to our messaging and overall story.
- Serve as key Commvault spokesperson including:
- Presentations at events around the world.
- Development of messaging across all audiences.
- Represent the company with key analysts, provide content for analyst reports.
- Content expert and spokesperson for media interviews and inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master's preferred
- 10-15+ years of Product & Solutions Marketing experience, preferably in the software industry
- 5+ years of management experience; proven ability to manage a virtual team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with management team and functional disciplines
- Experience with Marketing tools, such as Eloqua, Marketo, CRM applications, Google or Adobe Analytics
- Global experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Comfortable in working in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Location: Flexibility exists for the ideal candidate, but must have the ability to travel regularly to Tinton Falls, NJ
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!