Executive Assistant, Metallic
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
How you will make your mark at Commvault:
- Proactively manage executive calendars with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity; recognize the need to re-prioritize as appropriate
- Run meetings, write meeting minutes and conduct required follow-ups to keep projects on track
- Own, manage, and gather information from the staff for designated projects
- Work within the EA team, willingly providing back-up support for co-workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals
- Interface with senior executives and their staff to coordinate meetings and activities, generally of critical and confidential nature.
- Will use tact and diplomacy and practical knowledge of company policies, practices, and procedures in day-to-day work.
The Fine Print:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment; AA or equivalent prefer BA/BS or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Ability to support multiple executives, managing their calendars, travel and expenses
- Professional polish and ability to demonstrate grace and composure under pressure
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior planning, time management and organizational skills
- Integrity and discretion in handling highly confidential information; zero tolerance for any breach.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!