Partner Program Administrator - EMEA
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
This position will have primary responsibility of executing the partner program across the Global Alliance Resellers Global Systems Integrators and EMEA VAR/Service Providers.The position will be responsible for collaborating with account managers and Partner administrators, as well as working cross functionally with Marketing, Finance, Legal and IT, on operational improvements to elevate the Partner Experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deploy a holistic framework for the BDF process that can be applied to improve ease of access to funds, fund balances and design usable dashboards and processes compliant with Commvault policies to enhance user experience
- Closely engage with partner teams, finance, and marketing team to ensure a comprehensive approach with clarity of alignment. This may require developing training packages, deliver educational sessions and one-on-one communications.
- Process PO requests and work closely with Partner, PBM and Finance Department contacts
- Build out compliance reviews with Partners’ BDF administrators to ensure “Wallet” status is transparent
- Provide partner program subject matter-expert/leadership across all Theatres on a variety of program activities acting as the first line of response for the WW Partner Program in EMEA for any partner or Commvault inquiries
- Provide timely and relevant channel-enablement communications and education for updates related to program requirements and processes
- Update and maintain the WW Program page(s) on Connect, keeping current all assets, documents, processes and information
- Update and maintain partner program data in SFDC to ensure accurate reporting and automation
- Facilitate the notifications to the partner community for program launch, updates, changes and revisions
- Assist with the rollout of the annual revisions to the Partner Advantage Program
- Perform quarterly partner tier compliance assessments and notifications Identify and implement improvement initiatives to enhance the delivery of program assets, data management and reporting for the program.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business, finance or equivalent. At least 5 years’ experience in the technology company sector.
- Experience: Channel experience is a requirement.
- Specific skills: Experience in effectively communicating to all levels both within Commvault and to an external audience. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management. Ability to write business correspondence and create management presentations. Strong mathematical skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce. Must be able to communicate in an effective and professional way with partners.
- Other Skills and abilities: Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills. Excellent planning, time management, critical thinking, systems thinking, trending analysis and organizational skills. Must be a self-starter. Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects gracefully and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!