Named Account Executive
Commvault is looking for an entrepreneurial, imaginative, driven, Sales professional to grow our customer base in the South of the United Kingdom. The Large National Account Team looks after the larger in-country accounts across all private sector industry verticals and includes some very prestigious brands
The successful candidate will be responsible for around 40 Named Accounts in Southern UK. This territorial based direct sales role will cooperate with the Channel to facilitate deals and will have gained extensive experience selling to a range of clients. Hugely credible in the market, this person will be a hunter, technically savvy, self-sufficient and a team player whilst able to guide and advise both clients and colleagues.
We’re looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record and polished presentation skills. This individual will drive revenue growth and provide the best sales experience possible for our customers whilst creating long-term client relationships.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Create and grow a strong, on-going business.
- Develops a territory plan for all key sales & marketing campaigns, identifies all key partner relationships and activities, identifies the ‘go to’ targeted accounts for the territory and provides a roadmap to ensure a successful management of the territory area.
- Pro-actively target additional areas for generating leads and source own leads within own network.
- Works with the wider Large National Account Team to develop and deliver verticalized propositions, solutions, offerings and initiatives
- Contributes to territory partners’ skillsets through coaching, joint account selling and partner driven campaigns.
- Understand business use cases & adapt sales message accordingly, delivering tailored demos over the phone and in face-to-face meetings.
- Awareness of the contract negotiation process and able to negotiate where required to win customers.
- Answer customer's questions and build a longer-term relationship.
- Operational tracking of pipeline and bookings to include weekly forecasts.
- Assist marketing to best target your prospect base.
- Follow up on lost opportunities to learn from or try and re-open.
Position Requirements include:
- Must have strong sales experience and a proven track record of larger scale deals.
- Ability to lead and manage a virtual team of partner-based sales and technical resources to deliver on forecast and revenue goals.
- A self-reliant, pro-active, new business hunter mentality.
- Able to demonstrate a solid track recording in achieving targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent sales organisational and communication skills and an engaging presence, both face to face and on the phone.
- Skilled at translating technology to business value for both partners and end users.
- Experience in selling software solutions within IT storage, cloud or rack space.
- Proven experience and competency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!