Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Accountant reporting in to one of the EMEA Finance Managers on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will support the Finance Manager with all statutory requirements for various EMEA entities as well as ensuring local compliance. This role would suit someone currently studying towards a professional qualification looking to get solid experience in statutory accounting and revenue accounting.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Assist with VAT returns
- Assist with OPEX review
- Work with local accountants including providing information for local monthly accounting
- Assist with collating data for local statutory filings
- Support Audit requests
- Book and ship Software orders timely
- Book and recognise PS and Training orders
- Run revenue journal entries
- Reconcile revenue accounts
- Ensure processes are reviewed, challenged and improved regularly
- Work on projects to make improvements to increase efficiency and drive simplification
- Assist with the EMEA credit card programme
Experience and skills required:
- Financial Accountancy experience within an international enterprise
- Experience of using Excel or similar spreadsheets applications to an intermediate level
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active, forward looking, with high standards
- Positive attitude, strong initiative
- Results orientated
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- Studying for ACCA or equivalent qualifications
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!