We have an outstanding career opportunity for Alliance Manager. This role is part of the UKI Channel & Alliance team and will be responsible for building and driving GTM with three assigned alliances in the UKI territory. In this role you will swiftly establish relevant connections at the alliance partners and assess opportunities to accelerate the adoption of Commvault software. You will build a plan to execute on these opportunities, agree goals with alliance stakeholders and will sell jointly these business opportunities across the Partner and Commvault organisations.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Strategy - Set and Implement Commvault UK&I GTM strategy and the business plan for the named Alliance partners to ensure Commvault maximises revenue growth. Focus on the strategic nature of the relationship to build long term value and sustainable success for both the Partner and Commvault.
- Planning – Ensures development of UK&I Business Plan with the named Alliance partners. Ensure commitment from the partner for revenue goals, focus and capabilities, across the entire business. Works closely with Field Marketing, Presales and Services to develop structured marketing and enablement plans as part of the overall business plans for execution in the region.
- Execution - Drives GTM execution with the Alliance partners, leading quarterly business reviews, and other necessary go to market activities. Drive execution directly and through the virtual team (presales, channel marketing etc.). Deliver the revenue goals established each quarter for each of the target OEM/Alliance partners in line with the business plan for Commvault.
- Pipeline growth - Drive pipeline generation initiatives as part of the business plan to grow pipeline with the Alliance partners. Work closely with the partner’s and Commvault’s field and channel marketing teams to develop structured marketing plans to be deployed in multiple countries with the support of local teams – often leveraging budget from various local and global sources.
- Enablement - Ensure that partners’ sales staff, are properly enabled as per the business plan by working closely with the enablement and Solution Consulting teams. Works with the partner to ensure that the partner has the relevant skill set in terms of sales, presales and technical to effectively grow Commvault related business.
- Mindshare - Ensure we build relationships at the highest level within the partner to drive mindshare. Drive peer to peer alignment between the partner and the Commvault teams. Understands the Partner political structure, and builds senior executive champions to drive change and overcome hurdles. Drive mindshare of Commvault within the Alliance partners through regular communication (win stories etc.) and relationship cadence at EMEA and country levels.
- Reporting - Provide and achieve sales forecasts on a regular basis. Provide updated business plans and actions/priorities to stakeholders. Share best practices between regions, countries, and business units.
- Alignment - Align with the global and EMEA alliance leads on GTM plans to establish and share best practice.
Position Requirements include:
- Professional / proven track record of alliance and/or strategic partner account management developing key partnerships and alliances preferably within the software sector.
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing GTM and business plans with large global alliance partners / key strategic partners.
- Strong execution skills. Results oriented with strong execution discipline. Impact and Influence; managing multiple stake holders. Ability to take account ownership and drive execution of the plans through virtual teams. Strong achievement against quota.
- Demonstrated experience selling to executive level.
- Combination of experience in direct sales (including customer account management) and partner sales is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Confident and credible presenter.
- Team work -Experience of working with virtual teams and in a matrix managed structure.
- Self-starting and self-motivating, high energy individual with ability to apply initiative and drive execution.
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”.
- Self-confident and self-aware with gravitas, presence and credibility.
- Approaches task with dynamism, drive and focus.
- Proven ability to engage and influence partners at the highest levels.
- Ability to engage and leverage internal resources cross functionally.
- Holds self-accountable.
- Predilection for continual self-development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Degree level education required. MBA a plus.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!