Systems Engineer - Key Accounts
The Systems Engineer is responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support to direct sales and channel sales teams that are covering France. The Systems Engineer has a focus on securing end user license revenue whilst maintaining high levels of customer and partner awareness through technical support within the sales cycle.
The Systems Engineering will be a highly technical person with exceptional commercial skills and an ability to liaise directly with Key Account clients at C-level.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the regional Pre-Sales team and report to the Regional Pre-Sales Manager.
- Present, Propose and demonstrate the Commvault software suite of products through the use of appropriate media – presentation, white board and demonstrations, etc.
- Work with internal departments (sales, support, marketing, channel), as appropriate, to ensure success during sales campaigns and/or to ensure the partner experience is extremely positive.
- Assist in achieving annual revenue goals in line with the Commvault’s regional business plan.
- Attend meetings, training and maintain regular communication with the regional / global Pre-Sales community and other technical and development functions.
- Be a thought leader within the Pre-Sales division and a go-to resource
Position Requirements include:
The successful candidate appointed to this position will demonstrate some experience and ability within the IT Industry with a good educational background and proven ability to learn both through structured training as well as through the day to day use of Commvault technology.
Preferred candidates would have a significant number of the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and experience within IT industry in roles such as administration, support, licensing, sales or consultancy within software / hardware vendors / re-sellers.
- Extensive Pre-Sales experience within the application, service provider or data management markets.
- Good knowledge of Commvault and other similar products.
- Wide range of technical knowledge of data management inclusive of applications, cloud, compliance, disaster recovery, tape infrastructure, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, and general connectivity in multi-platform key accounts environments.
- A dynamic, fast paced individual who is motivated by success and takes the responsibility of owning issues to resolution. Understands the true meaning of “ownership” and “will do”.
- Exceptional internal and client centric interpersonal skills in a commercial situation (physical, verbal and written).
- Proven success in dealing with Key Accounts clients and working on high level deals.
- Experience of working on complex RFP's.
- Competence with prioritising work and balancing workloads.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!