Senior Sales Engineer (Speciality Sales- Paris)
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a successful Senior Sales Engineer to be based in Paris area supporting our Specialty Sales team. The Sales Engineer is responsible for driving software and Professional Services revenue while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by providing pre-sales technical/functional/architectural support to both existing and prospective customers. The ideal candidate must bring a strong and proven history of pre-sales systems engineering support and solution creation.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Provide technical Pre-Sales activities and support Account Executives in developing and implementing specific account penetration strategies.
- Take ownership of technical/solution sales cycle within customer accounts including product demos and whiteboard sessions, assisting customers with design/ architecting, evaluations, POC and benchmarks, system configurations and installations.
- Help staffing Marketing events and trade shows.
Position Requirements Include:
- Experience working closely with customers and engineering to drive solution sales cycle from technical discovery to successful customer acquisition helping to define product requirements, new feature requests, and enhancements.
- 5+ years’ experience with Linux and knowledge of at least one of the technology stacks like virtualization, containers and/or cloud (VMware, OpenShift or Kubernetes ideally)
- 5+ years’ experience in the infrastructure space with understanding of storage technologies (ScaleIo, VSAN and/or other SDS players)
- Comfortable with providing hands-on support to drive and execute customer evaluations from requirements gathering to completion – including troubleshooting
- Proven ability to communicate and articulation of the value of the solution, driving technical discovery to explore customer’s requirements
- Experience inworking with end users and partners to support solutions sales cycles
- Driven with curiosity, eager to get hands-on with the product to prove superiority of the Hedvig solution
- Excited and motivated to guide a product/solution in quickly evolving IT space.
- Able to travel.
- OS: Linux - must
- Storage: VSAN, Nutanix, ScaleIO - SDS experience preferred, traditional storage experience if they have 1 of the below in each category
- Virtualization: Vmware, or HyperV, or KVM or OpenStack
- Containers: Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Cloud: AWS or Azure or GCloud
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!