Senior Business Analyst – Channel Operations
Commvault is seeking a Senior Business Analyst (Channel Operations) located in our global headquarters in Tinton Falls, NJ or Chicago, Il. This role is responsible for research, analysis, continuous improvement, solution development, user experience, documentation, and support related to the applications our employees and business partners use in our sales processes. This role works directly with the leadership in our channel sales organization to drive global sales and channel effectiveness through automation, software development, business intelligence, process architecture, and change management. This position reports to the Director, Business Systems within the global Sales Operations group.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Become a subject matter expert in Commvault’s partner programs and channel operations including but not limited to partner on-boarding, deal registration, order management, and program performance
- Work with sales leaders to understand strategic objectives and then align technology to help Commvault and their business partners drive the expected results
- Build relationships at various levels of the organization to better understand current processes, areas of opportunities, and unique requirements across regional/geographic locations
- Identify, measure, and analyze a core set of channel performance metrics
- Develop, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications and business requirements.
- Contribute to projects managed by the Business Systems team, aiding in solution design, testing, and deployment.
- Identify data quality issues through data governance, system setup, and use of tools like Salesforce, CRM Fusion Demand Tools, SQL, and Excel.
- Acclimate quickly on current system configuration in order to troubleshoot and improve system usability and performance.
- Work independently and on multiple projects against deadlines in a dynamic environment where consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines is expected.
- Drive operational excellence, stability, and scale by observing strict change control, and best practices for project management, data governance, release management, and knowledge management.
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in a business analyst or sales operations role analyzing requirements, identifying solutions, and delivering business capabilities
- 3+ years working in channels or channel/partner operations
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize between short-term goals and long-term priorities with proven record of exercising solid organization and project management skills
- Experience with SaaS enterprise systems; ideally Salesforce
- Experience troubleshooting and finding solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work autonomously and in teams in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders at varying levels and challenge assumptions when appropriate
- Experience with Agile software development preferred
- Professional services/consulting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, database concepts, and data management a plus
- Knowledge of learning management systems, marketing automation platforms, and partner community and portal tools preferred
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!