Director, Global Systems Integrator & Alliances - Southern Europe
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We have an outstanding career opportunity for GSI/Alliance Director for France, Italy and Spain. This role is part of the EMEA Alliances Team, reporting to EMEA Partner Organisation Leader and will be responsible for building and driving GTM within an assigned sales region with several named GSI/Alliance partners of Commvault.
In this role you will swiftly establish relevant connections at the assigned partners and assess opportunities to accelerate the adoption of Commvault software. You will build a plan to execute on these opportunities, agree goals with partner stakeholders and will sell jointly these business opportunities across the Partner and Commvault organisations.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Strategy - Set and Implement Commvault GTM strategy and the business plan for the named Alliance partners to ensure Commvault maximises revenue growth. Focus on the strategic nature of the relationship to build long term value and sustainable success for both the Partner and Commvault.
- Planning – Ensures development of Business Plan with the named Alliance partners. Ensure commitment from the partner for revenue goals, focus and capabilities, across the entire business. Works closely with Field Marketing, Presales and Services to develop structured marketing and enablement plans as part of the overall business plans for execution in the region.
- Execution - Drives GTM execution with the Alliance partner, leading quarterly business reviews, and other necessary go to market activities. Drive execution directly and through the virtual team (presales, channel marketing etc.). Deliver the revenue goals established each quarter for each of the target OEM/Alliance partners in line with the business plan for Commvault.
- Pipeline growth - Drive pipeline generation initiatives as part of the business plan to grow pipeline with the Alliance partners. Work closely with the partner’s and Commvault’s field and channel marketing teams to develop structured marketing plans to be deployed in multiple countries with the support of local teams – often leveraging budget from various local and global sources.
- Enablement - Ensure that partners’ sales staff, are properly enabled as per the business plan by working closely with the enablement and Solution Consulting teams. Works with the partner to ensure that the partner has the relevant skill set in terms of sales, presales and technical to effectively grow Commvault related business.
- Mindshare - Ensure we build relationships at the highest level within the partner to drive mindshare. Drive peer to peer alignment between the partner and the Commvault teams. Understands the Partner political structure and builds senior executive champions to drive change and overcome hurdles. Drive mindshare of Commvault within the Alliance partners through regular communication (win stories etc.) and relationship cadence at EMEA and country levels.
- Reporting - Provide and achieve sales forecasts on a regular basis. Provide updated business plans and actions/priorities to stakeholders. Share best practices between regions, countries, and business units.
- Alignment - Align with the global and EMEA alliance leads on GTM plans to establish and share best practice.
Position Requirements include:
- Professional / proven track record of alliance and large partner account management experience developing international alliance partnerships and alliances at working for a leading software company.
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing GTM and business plans with large global alliance partners.
- Strong execution skills. Results oriented with strong execution discipline. Impact and Influence; managing multiple stake holders. Ability to take account ownership and drive execution of the plans through virtual teams. Strong achievement against quota.
- Demonstrated experience selling to executive level.
- Combination of experience in direct sales (including customer account management) and partner sales is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Confident and credible presenter.
- Teamwork -Experience of working with virtual teams and in a matrix managed structure.
Person requirements include:
- Self-starting and self-motivating, high energy individual with ability to apply initiative and drive execution.
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”.
- Self-confident and self-aware with gravitas, presence and credibility.
- Approaches task with dynamism, drive and focus.
- Proven ability to engage and influence partners at the highest levels.
- Ability to engage and leverage internal resources cross functionally.
- Holds self-accountable.
- Predilection for continual self-development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Degree level education required. MBA a plus.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!