Inside Sales Engineer - Russia
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
The Commvault Inside Sales Engineer is a technical sales support position responsible for orchestrating pre-sales support our partners with their current and prospective clients. The role supports the local Account Executives and partners within a country or region. The Inside SE will deploy his or her skills on opportunities as identified by the partners to help drive technical reviews and decisions throughout the life cycle of sale. The position requires a technical person who understands how his or her decisions impact and influence the customer’s bottom line whilst driving partner revenue for Commvault. They must become a trusted advisor at all levels and contribute to the overall success of Commvault and its partners. The Inside SE drives or supports sales opportunities by translating business requirements into solution technical requirements; coordinating technical expertise; scoping, defining delivery and deployment approach, timeline, and required resources; executing demonstrations and proof-of-concept; and supporting internal deal acceptance.
- Work as a part of the EMEA SE team to work on opportunities and qualification of new leads.
- Assist & Help building the runrate pipeline within the assigned territory.
- Anticipate technology trends and successfully build strong relationships with partners and internal departments (sales, support, business units, product management, marketing, development), as appropriate, to ensure success during sales campaigns and/or to ensure the customer experience is extremely positive.
- Embrace calling partners and customers proactively without the Account Executive.
- Present to and engage with the customer to qualify and understand key technical, financial, operational, and business issues that can be addressed with Commvault solutions.
- Proactive in building relationships with partner accounts and driving business opportunities.
- Distill the pre-sales discovery into a concise message, outlining the key technical, business, operational, and financial inefficiencies/challenges that Commvault addresses with its solution.
- Collaborate with the creation and presentation of a business case to business sponsers (technical partners, etc.) in support of the Commvault solution.
- Propose and professionally demonstrate Commvault solutions through the use of presentations, existing customer solutions, white board, demo’s, pilots, "proof-of-concepts", etc.
- Be the trusted partner and owner of the technical relationship with all Commvault partners and associates.
- Actively participate in sales and regional meetings, QBRs, adding value and technical leadership on all topics (field marketing, qualifying, etc.).
- Continuously develop and maintain technical and market expertise through training, Webinars, Certifications, conferences, etc.
- Keep management and relevent internal goups informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results
- Pre-sales / systems engineer role.
- Software or storage industry.
- Working with partners and customer facing roles.
- Education in Computer Science/engineering or related and proven technical field experience in IT industry preferred.
Product skills in:
- Cloud technologies, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, tape drives, libraries, and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments.
- Windows, Linux and/ or UNIX and (Server and Client) Operating Systems, virtualization technologies, SQL, Exchange, Oracle database.
- Hyper-V, VMware VCP, NetApp, EMC, HDS, or Microsoft MCITP experience or certifications a plus.
- Enterprise application exposure of SAP, Oracle, Exchange, db2, SharePoint, etc.
Industry knowledge of:
- Symantec NBU, EMC Networker, EMC Avamar, IBM TSM, VEEAM, Symantec Enterprise Vault or other backup/data management solutions.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!