Commercial Account Executive
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Commercial Account Manager is responsible for achieving quota by selling solutions into a defined territory that includes current Commvault customers and prospects. The position is a field sales account acquisition-oriented role where the AM will engage in face-to-face sales with customers and prospects either directly or through partners. The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for territory planning, new account acquisition and servicing existing clients while working with local value-added resellers and alliance partners. The AM must have the ability to articulate an in-depth understanding of the prospect’s environment, current challenges/goals and have the ability to align Commvault solutions to those challenges/goals including a financial and strategic value proposition. The candidate must have a history of success in selling complex software platforms (vs. IT component or narrow focused tools) to new logo accounts and have significant experience selling within the local partner ecosystem.
How you will make an impact:
- Identify and qualify leads, and generate new business opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Maintain a high level of face to face meeting activity with customers, prospects and partners on a weekly basis
- Develop territory plan to best leverage partners, alliances and existing relationships to build and maintain a robust pipeline of new logo opportunities
- Identify and build strategic relationships with local partners to aid in pipeline generation
- Manage partner relationships, assist in rolling out partner programs and partner sales and technical enablement
- Foster strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of contact
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients with quantifiable business cases and strategic and technical value propositions
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes
- Leverage internal sales tools and processes to drive opportunities to a successful close.
- Ensure orders meet all legal and financial requirements
- Plan, attend and coordinate executive briefings
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry, Commvault and competitive knowledge
What you need Be Ready:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five years’ demonstrated success in software sales
- Understanding of the storage management industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace
- Minimum of two years’ success in identifying, building relationships and selling with channel partners
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive, listening skills
- Background in IT infrastructure
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!