Partner Business Manager - Turkey
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Partner Business Manager
The mission of the Partner Business Manager is to develop solid strategic relationships within nominated Partners. The Partner Business Manager will ‘own’ and develop relationships at all levels within the partner organisations with the goal of delivering profitable sales to not only meet the quarterly revenue targets, but to put in place a strategy to build and sustain a pipeline for the medium and long term.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Ensure Commvault adds value to the relationships with partners. Listen and scout for opportunities that will allow Commvault to show their value add, penetrate the account and increase market share.
- Identify all relevant contacts in partner organisation and determine contact frequency, mapping to Commvault counterparts. Cultivate strong relations and personally own the relationship with Partners throughout the sales cycle.
- Increase scope and sales of Commvault offerings within partners. Facilitate relevant resources to help overcome any customer objections and advance the opportunity.
- Achieve the revenue goals established each quarter in line with the business plan for Commvault.
- Develop a pipeline to ensure regular and predictable income that not only achieves target, but which out-performs against declared financial goals to provide for sustainable growth.
- Improve the pipelines and win rates in the assigned partners by coaching and facilitating partners’ sales force. Regularly meet with partner and conduct partner pipeline review meetings with their sales teams
- Plan, develop and deliver Commvault participation in the partners’ demand generation marketing activities
- Provide and achieve meaningful partner sales forecasts on a quarterly/annual basis.
- Initiate measure and manage Commvault partner account plans, demonstrate real client care and achieve complete client satisfaction.
- Run regular business reviews resulting in a detailed understanding of the status of significant engagements, opportunities and initiatives within the partnership.
- Develop strong relationships with peers across the company with particular emphasis on the sales and service organisations to ensure a common approach.
- Establish Commvault as the preferred solution within the partner portfolio, increase brand awareness and mindshare within the partner and create sponsors and supporters for the Commvault brand across the partner organisation
- Evangelize Commvault within the partner organizations and drive engagement at an executive, marketing and sales level between the partner organisation and Commvault
- Initiate, develop and promote relationships with third parties as required thus broadening the scope of the company’s business activity through increased market penetration.
- Keep abreast of new technology and its impact on partnership relations.
- Keep development units and EMEA HO aware of product enhancement and development requirements for their area.
Position Requirements include:
- Proven experience in selling (preferable software) through Resellers and Distributors.
- Existing relationships in the reseller and distributor partner eco-system in region.
- Strong background in Partner/Distributor development and proven success of achieving accretive revenue.
- Demonstrated success in executing partner programs.
- Exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to obtain the best possible terms with our Partners/Distributors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Presentation Skills.
- Ability and desire to operate within a fast-paced matrix organization.
- Self-Initiative, Self-Motivation, Collaborative approach, team player is the key to success of partnership business.
- Proven sales leadership to include - coaching skills, business acumen skills, sales skills to develop partner/distributor’s business- development team.
- Knowledge of creating detailed and executable account plans utilizing enterprise sales methodology
- Understanding of the industry, products, competitors, emerging trends and changing the marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the company value proposition and present solutions to a wide range of partners, executive teams, peers and internal teams.
- Strong history of achieving annual target/quotas.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!