Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Do you want to work with insanely smart people in a fun environment? Are you someone that likes to make the improbable possible? Do you thrive to be the Talent Advisor to the business leaders?
Then Commvault is the place for you!
Commvault is the world’s most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data — anywhere and anytime.
Commvault is expanding our recruiting team in India Development Center located in Bangalore and Hyderabad. Commvault is going through an exciting business transformation and we are looking for someone who can recruit the top talent we need for this journey. Our recruiters are talent advisers to our hiring teams and they look for us to leverage our expertise in finding the right talent for their requirements. Our culture gives you the freedom to make an impact in the work you do and the people around you. If you are an expert storyteller, we have the ingredients that will help you share our unique culture with prospects. We are a large but close-knit team and you should understand that great teams are built upon relationships and collaboration. We all play for the front of our jersey at Commvault.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Social Network Savvy: Leveraging your innovative and social networking sourcing techniques to identify and attract the right prospects and do what matters to build a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Optimize the Recruitment Technologies and Tool: Use recruitment marketing platforms to launch recruitment campaigns, optimize upon the open source tool and technologies to build in networks and tools. Open to share new ideas, knowledge and win (and stubble) as a team.
- Talent Advisor: working hand-in hand with the business leaders and hiring manager by providing them with the talent strategies and market intelligence. Provide full life cycle recruitment and take ownership.
- Collaborative: This is one of the most critical cross functional Talent Acquisition roles who will align and interaction with multiple team and business functions within India Development center. Treat others as they would like to be treated.
- Process Driven: Drive fair and consistent evaluation process utilizing behavioral interviewing techniques. Do the right thing by maintain necessary documentation using the internal ATS and CRM.
- Market Information- Power your passion with the awareness of competitive market landscape including emerging startup companies, modern technology knowledge to hire in the right talent for Commvault.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Find out more about our Hyderabad office
We like to celebrate – the big stuff and the small. We host numerous events to allow our Vaulters to kick back and enjoy each other’s company. From birthdays to sports, team outings and bring your kids to work day, Vaulters love celebrating each other.
Family first: No questions asked when your energy in needed elsewhere. We hold our employees accountable for results rather than the number of hours they spend in the office.
Growth at Commvault
Join an organization that has enjoyed six straight years in the Gartner Magic Quadrant! Commvault opened in Hyderabad in 2014 with a handful of engineers and has now grow to 160. We expanded to Bangalore in 2012 – the Silicon Valley of India – again with a handful and now we are pushing 90. We opened in Pune in 2016 and we are building a new location in Hyderabad – are you ready to join us?
The Way We Work and Give Back
We believe your work speaks for itself, and we are ready to listen All are welcome to reach out to one another, regardless of title and tenure.
Since 2014, we have returned two percent of our profits to the communities in which we live and work. We teach computer classes in rural areas. We also partner with Save the Children for an initiative to prevent child trafficking, and more.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!