Global Client Executive
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
How you will make an impact:
The Global Client Executive (CE) generates revenue by identifying and developing opportunities within a targeted Global account list with heavy emphasis on developing detailed and executable account plans. The CE is the team leader that is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year basis. He or she initiates direct contact with and manages prospects utilizing the Commvault global account selling methodology. The CE directs and coordinates cross-functional teams and collaborates heavily with ISRs, Technical Solution Architects (TSA) / Sales Engineers (SE), Global Account Managers (GAM) working overseas, Specialists, and Channel Partners, and is responsible for creating sales campaigns into the account base. The CE is responsible for fully executing against revenue targets and reports to a regional Global Sales Vice President or Global Sales Director.
What you need to Be Ready:
- Track record of creating trusted advisor relationship with customer and partners at the most senior levels of its organization.
- Demonstrated success and passion selling long sales cycle, seven-to-eight figure deals into both new and existing global accounts at CxO level.
- Experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- Knowledge at creating detailed and executable Account Plans.
- Experienced at quarterbacking / being player-coach of matrixed teams around account strategy and execution, while effectively leveraging executive sponsorship into the account with established clear roles and responsibilities for each team member.
- Ability to pro-actively explore and develop new opportunities within clients to increase Commvault market penetration and develop a sustainable pipeline.
- Understanding of the industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to close deals in a timely manner.
- Understands the value and illustrates strong proficiency at leveraging face to face partner relationships and communications at all levels within a client organization.
- High-energy and persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution.
- Understands all aspects relating to “ownership” and “accountability” of a customer account with a “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the company value proposition and present solutions that include services, training, and consulting to a wide range of customers, executive teams, peers, and internal partners and teams.
- Proven ability to navigate customer buying ecosystems, fully engaging trusted partners as extended sales team members.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding annual Software, Professional Services and Maintenance Quotas.
- Experience documenting sales activities and MEDDICC progress in Salesforce automation tool with accurate reports and forecasts.
- Experience establishing and communicating long term strategy and goals, while motivating others to contribute and deliver in the short- and mid- time horizons.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines using different communication techniques. Strong situational awareness.
- Change-orientated, able to thrive in an ever-changing work environment. Also, critical that the Client Executive be proactive and anticipate change, future needs or risk in the business or areas of responsibility and comfortable in proposing appropriate activities to meet these challenges.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!