Want to drive a portfolio of initiatives to improve an already incredible workplace? If yes, come join us as an HR Systems Analyst in our growing team. This role will serve as a key expert on Workday, our global HCM system, and how data and insight are shared between Workday and other systems. In particular, this position will be critical in expanding how our systems and data support business decisions through reporting. Reporting to our Manager, HR Operations (based in the United States), the position is based in one of our India offices.
Position Responsibilities include:
· Serve as the owner and technical expert for Workday business process configuration, benefits configuration, reports and data services
· Create and maintain advanced reports and web services to enable data-driven decision making across the enterprise, with end-user visibility both inside and outside of Workday
· Utilize JIRA to coordinate and prioritize development efforts with the global team
· Understand HR work processes, and utilize LEAN or other process improvement methodologies to make processes more efficient
· Participate in periodic strategic planning exercises with the HR Operations Team to understand priorities and align the work efforts of key projects and working teams
· Participate in Agile development of Workday (our HRIS), working closely with the HR Technology team to prioritize and implement process improvements
· Provide leadership to other team members and stakeholders
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!