Technical Specialist – Associate - Client Group
Position Responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
- Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
- Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
- Recreation of problems in house
- Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
- Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
- Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
- Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
- Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
- Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
- Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
- Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
- At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
- Excellent knowledge of VMware\Hyper-V - Implementation and configuration of VMware Cluster environments. Knowledge of the full feature set available in VMware. Advance Troubleshooting of VMware Issues - Implementation and configuration of HyperV Cluster environments would be desirable . Knowledge of the full feature set available in HyperV. Advance Troubleshooting of HyperV Issues – Desirable but not essential.
- Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with OS and/or hardware. Good knowledge of system networking and troubleshooting connectivity and Microsoft clustering technologies and and TCP/IP and DNS
- Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
- Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of administration and trouble shooting in Microsoft Windows Server operating system (think troubleshooting via the event logs, acquiring crash and application dumps, analysing network packets, windows firewall, VSS). Strong understanding of Windows clustering. Advance knowledge of Microsoft Active directory. Recovery knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications.
- Linux Skills
- Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!