Our office locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune invite Vaulters to launch their professional dreams and fulfill their cultural passions while continuing to build their careers in technical support, software engineering, customer success, marketing and HR. We at Commvault carry out social events that offer a range of activities to participate like sports and game events, women in tech, opportunities to volunteer for CSR programs, bring children to work-day as well as annual holiday celebrations in our offices that cater to our Vaulters’ individual interests.
Technical Content Delivery Specialist
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Technical Content Delivery Specialist, WW Enablement Team
Your Mission: As a Technical Content Delivery Specialist in the WW Enablement Team, you will play an integral part in enabling our various technical audiences, including Customer Support, Professional Services, Sales Engineers, partners and customers. Key focus areas will include live instruction sessions and mentoring programs. You will also participate in improving efficiency through innovative enablement programs.
The core function of this role is to enable our Commvault technical community. As a member of this speciality team you will use your technical expertise to deliver consistent, high impact training content. For this role, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Delivery and design of classroom training programs
- Delivery and design of onboarding topics
- Participate in Tier 2 and gauntlet programs
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise guidance and expertise
- Creation of eLearning content, field guides, whitepapers and presentations
- Gathering and sharing local feedback for worldwide initiatives
- Ensure a feedback loop to validate that training quality and execution meets expectations
- Assist with lifecycle management of training materials, including consolidating, updating or removing legacy content
- Identifying gaps in knowledge and work to remediate shortfalls
- Engagements within the Technical Enablement team on content generation for all Commvault internal resources
- Solicit feedback and take opportunities to improve learning experience
- Take the initiative to experiment or suggest better ways to enable learners
- Be on the forefront of new features and technologies
- Proven ability to learn and deliver training for technologies
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in designing and delivering technical training
- Excellent communication; verbal and written
- Ability to understand complex features and explain them at a beginner, intermediate, or expert level
- Critical and lateral thinking, problem-solving
- Technical Enablement experience preferred in the high tech, business software with experience in back up or data recovery a big plus
- Proficient in working with Unix/Linux based operating systems (RHEL, CentOS, AIX)
- Proficiency in working with SQL/NOSQL applications (Oracle or SAP HANA preferred)
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Education Technology or related field
- Experience delivering in classroom or virtual classroom style training sessions
- Experience with MS Office, Camtasia, Articulate, Storyline, Captivate or similar content creation tools
- Detail-oriented, business partner who can collaborate across functional teams to deliver content in an easy format for learners
- Self-starter who can work independently, establish priorities and a strong team player
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Find out more about our Hyderabad office
We like to celebrate – the big stuff and the small. We host numerous events to allow our Vaulters to kick back and enjoy each other’s company. From birthdays to sports, team outings and bring your kids to work day, Vaulters love celebrating each other.
Family first: No questions asked when your energy in needed elsewhere. We hold our employees accountable for results rather than the number of hours they spend in the office.
Growth at Commvault
Join an organization that has enjoyed six straight years in the Gartner Magic Quadrant! Commvault opened in Hyderabad in 2014 with a handful of engineers and has now grow to 160. We expanded to Bangalore in 2012 – the Silicon Valley of India – again with a handful and now we are pushing 90. We opened in Pune in 2016 and we are building a new location in Hyderabad – are you ready to join us?
The Way We Work and Give Back
We believe your work speaks for itself, and we are ready to listen All are welcome to reach out to one another, regardless of title and tenure.
Since 2014, we have returned two percent of our profits to the communities in which we live and work. We teach computer classes in rural areas. We also partner with Save the Children for an initiative to prevent child trafficking, and more.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!