Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
- As a seasoned Engineer you will be responsible for managing key projects for the Commvault Product Engineering - SNAP team
- Execute complex projects (Conceptualize, design, developer, unit test, implement, guide certification team)
- Get exposure to a complete Product Life Cycle Development.
- Take on additional responsibilities and mentor junior members in the team Resolving some of the complex technical issues independently.
- High visibility to work with teams across Engineering and CPO technology leadership.
- We need a heads-down C/C++ developer (Multithreading, Data Structure)
- Should have a very strong understanding of algorithms, OS concepts and Client/server programming.
- Should have to work on both or either Windows and Unix systems.
- Should be able to do some Research and Development.
- Have good understand of Client/server programming.
- Should have strong communication skills and should be able to work across teams.
- Must have strong work ethics Knowledge of SQL programming is a plus.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Find out more about our Hyderabad office
We like to celebrate – the big stuff and the small. We host numerous events to allow our Vaulters to kick back and enjoy each other’s company. From birthdays to sports, team outings and bring your kids to work day, Vaulters love celebrating each other.
Family first: No questions asked when your energy in needed elsewhere. We hold our employees accountable for results rather than the number of hours they spend in the office.
Growth at Commvault
Join an organization that has enjoyed six straight years in the Gartner Magic Quadrant! Commvault opened in Hyderabad in 2014 with a handful of engineers and has now grow to 160. We expanded to Bangalore in 2012 – the Silicon Valley of India – again with a handful and now we are pushing 90. We opened in Pune in 2016 and we are building a new location in Hyderabad – are you ready to join us?
The Way We Work and Give Back
We believe your work speaks for itself, and we are ready to listen All are welcome to reach out to one another, regardless of title and tenure.
Since 2014, we have returned two percent of our profits to the communities in which we live and work. We teach computer classes in rural areas. We also partner with Save the Children for an initiative to prevent child trafficking, and more.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!