Network Engineer III
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
1.Essential Position Functions
- Be a level 3 escalation contact for network related events 24/7 365
- Troubleshoot any outage regardless of the equipment stack
- Provide a key role in network operations projects and to senior engineers; global network services manager, IPT and security administrators
- Install and support Checkpoint firewalls
- Install and support all LAN switching and routing, mostly Cisco and Cisco Nexus
- Install and support Cisco edge routing
- Install and support Wireless networks, specifically Meraki
- Provide Radius support, specifically Juniper
- Support Two factor, MFA, and associated technologies
- Manage WAN Optimization, specifically Riverbed
- Routing protocols, specifically OSPF
- Support our dual provider VPLS WAN mesh
- Configure and troubleshoot BGP routing
- Install and configure Load Balancers, Netscaler
- Install VPN concentrators, specifically IPSEC and SSL
- Develop and assist with Disaster recovery operations
- Configure BGP routing, multiple Tier 1 high bandwidth internet providers
- Configure Virtualization networking, VMWare Citrix
- Provide network support for Cisco IPT QOS
- Be involved in all facets of network buildout
- Configure and maintain network monitoring solutions
- Routine contact is required with IS managers at all organizational levels.
- CCNE or equivalent preferred
- Hands-on Checkpoint preferred
- VPLS, OSFP, BGP, and QOS expereince
- Ability to manage and prioritize global network events
- On call 24/7 365
- Hands-on routing protocol experience
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Find out more about our Hyderabad office
We like to celebrate – the big stuff and the small. We host numerous events to allow our Vaulters to kick back and enjoy each other’s company. From birthdays to sports, team outings and bring your kids to work day, Vaulters love celebrating each other.
Family first: No questions asked when your energy in needed elsewhere. We hold our employees accountable for results rather than the number of hours they spend in the office.
Growth at Commvault
Join an organization that has enjoyed six straight years in the Gartner Magic Quadrant! Commvault opened in Hyderabad in 2014 with a handful of engineers and has now grow to 160. We expanded to Bangalore in 2012 – the Silicon Valley of India – again with a handful and now we are pushing 90. We opened in Pune in 2016 and we are building a new location in Hyderabad – are you ready to join us?
The Way We Work and Give Back
We believe your work speaks for itself, and we are ready to listen All are welcome to reach out to one another, regardless of title and tenure.
Since 2014, we have returned two percent of our profits to the communities in which we live and work. We teach computer classes in rural areas. We also partner with Save the Children for an initiative to prevent child trafficking, and more.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!