Our office locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune invite Vaulters to launch their professional dreams and fulfill their cultural passions while continuing to build their careers in technical support, software engineering, customer success, marketing and HR. We at Commvault carry out social events that offer a range of activities to participate like sports and game events, women in tech, opportunities to volunteer for CSR programs, bring children to work-day as well as annual holiday celebrations in our offices that cater to our Vaulters’ individual interests.
Global Alliance Architect
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Global Alliance Architect
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Global Alliance Architect, supporting our WW Alliance Architecture Group (WWAAG). This individual will be responsible for advancing the Commvault agenda in our resell and sell-with partner community in concert with sales. The WWAAG Architect will drive deeper relevancy, commitment and joint go-to-market solutions/activities that build pipeline and revenue for Commvault through selective partnerships.
- Become knowledgeable of the partner’s offerings, the technology implications and Commvault’s natural points of insertion within their offerings that add value
- Design the plan of record for technical integration, technical alignment or joint development projects
- Provide on-going information exchange and “own” key technical relationships at relevance at the partner and interact with them regularly and on-going
- Provide the technology elements of the offer that will be taken to market by the partner, by us jointly or by our collective channel
- Build the Partner specific content to be use for awareness, enablement and by the field technical resources to architect joint solutions in the field
- Map technology priorities of the partnership against the productization plans of the Commvault Business Units
- Train the theatre Partner SMEs on solution offerings and best practices. Liaise with senior technical support resources to assist with diagnosis and triage of the partners solution
- Ability to liaison and build relationships with Development, Product Management, Engineering and Technical Support
- Have a conscious plan to continue to look for insertion points for CVLT technology into the partner’s evolving plans as understanding, trust and loyalty is gained
- Be the interface between Partner, BU, CTO, Development that owns the commitments and timing of deliverables agreed with partner to advance our joint offerings or base line requirements (i.e. partner product support).
- Partner with Commvault Field Teams on opportunities
- Create and deliver Commvault architectures for sales opportunities
- 5+ years’ experience serving in a pre-sales Systems Engineering role with a proven track record of success.
- 2-5 years’ experience working in an alliance or product management technical position.
- Experience with large enterprise data infrastructure projects (virtual computing, storage, cloud, security, governance, etc.).
- Ability to develop and execute a Technical Business Plan and Business Case to enhance ongoing maturation of SI business model.
- Understanding of the alliance partner sales cycle, detailed understanding of product integration issues.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Data Management, complexities of migration, utilization of the cloud, Disaster Recovery
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- Experience building a business plan and managing complex projects tied to the plan.
- Travel approximately 40%-60% of the time, with occasional international travel.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Find out more about our Hyderabad office
We like to celebrate – the big stuff and the small. We host numerous events to allow our Vaulters to kick back and enjoy each other’s company. From birthdays to sports, team outings and bring your kids to work day, Vaulters love celebrating each other.
Family first: No questions asked when your energy in needed elsewhere. We hold our employees accountable for results rather than the number of hours they spend in the office.
Growth at Commvault
Join an organization that has enjoyed six straight years in the Gartner Magic Quadrant! Commvault opened in Hyderabad in 2014 with a handful of engineers and has now grow to 160. We expanded to Bangalore in 2012 – the Silicon Valley of India – again with a handful and now we are pushing 90. We opened in Pune in 2016 and we are building a new location in Hyderabad – are you ready to join us?
The Way We Work and Give Back
We believe your work speaks for itself, and we are ready to listen All are welcome to reach out to one another, regardless of title and tenure.
Since 2014, we have returned two percent of our profits to the communities in which we live and work. We teach computer classes in rural areas. We also partner with Save the Children for an initiative to prevent child trafficking, and more.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!