Customer Support Associate - Frontline
As a Frontline Customer Support Engineer, you will be instrumental in providing phone support to our customers for the Commvault Software platform. This includes working with our customers, collecting and tracking information and details of the problem, trying to resolve basic issues and escalating the incidents to specialized technical teams as necessary.
What skills and competencies you should have:
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Consultative approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the willingness to support others
- Proven track record of continuous learning
- Multi-task capable with strong time management skills
- Multi-lingual skills are a big plus
- Exposure to a ticketing system such as Remedy, Right Now or Infra
Your technical knowledge will include:
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating system and its components. This will include things such as troubleshooting via the event logs, understanding how to acquire crash dumps and application dumps, analyses network packets, making registry changes, understanding windows firewall, and familiarity with VSS
- Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution, and performance-based issues with OS and/or hardware
- Good understanding of Microsoft clustering technologies, with installing and configuring software
- Knowledge or experience with applications such as the following
- Microsoft SQL, 2005-2014, basic administration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Exchange 2010-2016, basic administration and troubleshooting
- SAN Storage
- Backup software such as VERITAS, Veeam or EMC Networker
- Understanding of backup theory and design.
Plug In Now-
Reach Your Career Squad Goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug In Now!