Manager, Inside Sales
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Commvault is seeking a driven, highly motivated Inside Sales Leader to join our growing Austin, TX team. This individual will be responsible for building and managing a world class Inside Sales team to support monthly and annual targets. The successful candidate will create a highly motivated, revenue growing team that will result in strong field relationships and improved customer relationships. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected of the Inside Sales Leader.
How you will Make Your Mark at Commvault:
- Leverage demand generation tools to develop, advance, and close new incoming leads
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day revenue generating activity of the inside sales team and ensuring processes are in place to attain revenue targets
- Regularly monitor and coach representatives to ensure excellence in selling skills, out-bound practices, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure customer interactions and opportunities are tracked through SFDC; regularly produce activity reports
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires through training and enablement tailored to the Inside Sales team
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Coach Inside Sales representatives to develop unique, relevant and compelling business propositions in support of prospecting for new business and competitive displacement; promote ongoing training and education
The Fine Print:
- 3-5 years managing an Inside Sales team in a relevant industry
- Experience supervising a team of 10+ direct reports in a sales environment
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and or/ similar CRM tool
- Proven history of exceeding sales quota
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/ BS or equivalent required
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Plug in now-
reach your career squad goals
Do you imagine ideas that others simply don’t? Do you think about making great, even greater? Do you get antsy waiting for change that doesn’t come? We do too—we are freeing the discovery of things yet defined. Plug into a community of like minded people striving to make an impact.Plug in now!